Important information about the Coronavirus and its symptoms
If you have any of the following symptoms please stay at home for 14 days :
- A persistent dry cough ( If you are unsure follow this link) for an hour or more, for 24 hours.
- A temperature 37.8c or higher, if you don't have a thermometer, your chest and back will also feel hot if you touch them
Ensure you DON'T go to your doctors, pharmacy or hospital. If your symptoms persist contact NHS 111.
If you have these symptoms and live alone call isolate for 7 days. If anyone in your house has symptoms, stay at home for a period of 14 days.
Fordingbridge Doctors Surgery
Call : 01425 653430 /
Website : https://www.fordingbridgegps.co.uk/
Monday to Friday 8am - 6:30pm (Fordingbridge)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 11.30am - 1pm (Alderholt)
Extended Hours - Monday Evenings - 6.30pm - 7.30pm, Thursday and Friday Mornings - 7.15am - 8.00am, One Saturday morning per month - 8am - 11am
Dispensary Times - Monday - Friday- 8am - 6pm
If you suspect you have the Coronavirus and haven't got any better after 7 days contact NHS 111, either via the phone number or the website :
Call : 01425 654539 / http://fordingbridgepharmacy.co.uk/
Opening Hours - Monday - Saturday - 7:30am - 10:30pm, Sunday 9am - 7pm
Fordingbridge United Reformed Church - Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 12.30 pm - 2.30 pm
Trussell Trust (Ringwood) - 10a, Hangersley Hill, Forest Corner Farm, Hangersley, Ringwood BH24 3JW-
Monday, Wednesday, Friday - 9.30 am - 12.30 pm
Call : 01425 652300
Opening Times Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:30 pm, Saturdays 8:30am - 5:30pm
Call: 01425652331 / Visit the website: https://www.mydentist.co.uk/dentists/practices/england/south-east-england/fordingbridge/highfield-house
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
How can you prevent the spread of Coronavirus?
- Clean your hands often.
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Keep 2 metres away from others when possible.
- If you feel unwell, stay at home when you can.
- Listen for orders from your local government to stay at home.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow.